June was the beginning of this blog, thus I only…
For the month of July, I think I set a pretty lofty goal. I was close and read 5/6 books on my list, with an additional book not on my list. Here are the books I completed for July (in order read):
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
- Counting By 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan
- Inside Out and Back Again by Thanhaa Lai
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling
- The Enchantress (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel #6) by Michael Scott
I am glad I still read 6 books this month, and hope to do the same next month. However, if I don’t make the goal of 6, it’s because school is starting and I won’t have as much reading time as before. But, I have made it a goal to MAKE TIME TO READ during the school year.
Here is my TBR (To Be Read) pile for AUGUST (in no particular order):
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling
- Holes by Louis Sachar
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D. Taylor
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
What books did you read during July?
What books are you planning to read for August? Or do you just wing it?