Looking back It has been a great year for me…
December was a great month for reading because of my two-week Christmas break!
Here are the books I read during the month of December! (I have linked to my book reviews.)
- The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson
- Sisters by Raina Telgemeier
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
I have a lot of reviews to catch up and and a lot going on-but I am going to try to finish three books!
- Booked by Kwame Alexander
- Pennyroyal Academy by M.A. Larson
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs (Book 2 in Miss Peregrine’s Pecculiar Children)
What did you read in December?
What do you hope to read in January?