Weekly Blog Post: It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? Here’s…
It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?!
Here’s the weekly reflection for IMWAYR hosted by the Book Date.
Pax by Sara Pennypacker-I am still working on a blog post, but this book was AMAZING!
Other Blog Stuff
I have been in a blogging slump, so in order to get out of it, I’ve done several things:
- Asked my students questions so I could post their responses. My students are the best motivators.
- Wrote down several tags and blog post ideas in my journal.
- Started following more blogs and saving posts I liked.
- Freewriting with my students. Again, they are the best motivators!
Here is my only published post:
Other posts I am working on:
- Why we read
- Why we love the library
- Top 100 Middle Grade Books
- TBR Book Tag
How was your week of reading and blogging?