#bookaday I have posted about Donalyn Miller’s #bookaday summer reading…
Summer Reading Challenge hosted by Donalyn Miller!
Total Books: 20/73
For a full list of books I have read, click here.
Week 5: June 17-June 23
- Mutant Origins: Leonardo by Michael Teitelbaum (children’s book)
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments book 1) by
Cassandra Clare (Young Adult)
- The Magicians Nephew by CS Lewis
- Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown (children’s book)
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernobyl (Pages 292)
- A People’s History of the United States (still on page 165)
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahoe (audiobook)
- Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five by John Medina
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
- Parenting with Love and Logicby Foster W Cline
- Bird by Bird:Some Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D Taylor
I am going to be happy if I reach half of my goal by August…73 will most likely not happen, but I can definitely reach 35. Reading is the ultimate goal, and I have definitely been reading!
Are you participating in #bookaday? How is going for you?