I first saw this on the blog by Readerbuzz and I…
Summer Reading Challenge Hosted by Donalyn Miller
Total Books: 33/73
For a full list of books I have read, click here.
Week 7: July 1-July 7
- Too Much Ooze by Geof Smith (children’s book)
- Green vs Mean by Geof Smith (children’s book)
- Follow the Ninja by Geof Smith (children’s book)
- Blues Clues: Color Finders (children’s book)
- Dora the Explorer: Search for the Seasons by Samantha Berger (childen’s book)
- Mutant Origins: Donatello by Michael Teitelbaum (children’s book)
- Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner (children’s book)
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernobyl (Pages 292)
- A People’s History of the United States (still on page 165)
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahoe (audiobook)
- Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five by John Medina
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling
I have to say the best part of the #bookaday challenge is reading with my daughter. We are also participating in our local library’s summer reading program and we have read over 12 hours together. She has really enjoyed chapter books at night and begs for one more chapter each time. I could honestly stay in her room reading all night if she wanted.
Are you participating in the #bookaday summer reading challenge? How is going for you?