#bookaday Well, this week wasn’t quite as good as last…
Summer Reading Challenge Hosted by Donalyn Miller
I have just realized that I have 13 DAYS until my #bookaday challenge is over! I need to get to reading! I have made it to the halfway point and am very proud that I got there. Anything over half is just bonus. It has definitely been a reading, blogging, and journaling summer (along with playing with my daughter and catching up with friends) and I honestly could not ask for a better break.
Here is my weekly update! It is a few days late, but that is life.
Total Books: 41/73
For a full list of books I have read, click here.
Week 8: July 8-July 14
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis
- Serafina and the Twisted Staff by Robert Beatty
- Ninja by Arree Chung (children’s)
- Egg by Kevin Henkel (children’s)
- Pete the Cat: Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star by James Dean (children’s)
- Wild Animal Baby by National Wildlife Federation (children’s)
- Skylanders Universe: Spyro and the Giants
- The Shadow Lands by Elizabeth Kostova (adult)
- The Horse and His Boy by CS Lewis
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (Pages 292)
- A People’s History of the United States (still on page 165)
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahoe (audiobook)
- Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five by John Medina
- Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling