Last week was a pretty good reading week. I have…
September Wrap Up
This month was not any better for reading. I’ll keep trying!
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
This is a crazy month with Parent-Teacher conferences and a lot of family birthdays! So, my list will be short and we will see what I can do! I have to admit, I have a really hard time sticking to my TBR list…I tend to get distracted by ohter books! However, I like to have a goal in mind and a place to start my reading. How about you?
- Wonder by RJ Palacio (reading aloud to my class)
- Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty
- The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Bradley
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling
What did you read in September? What do you hope to read in October? How will you keep to your list?