The Fourteenth Goldfish by Jennifer L Holm I read this…
I recently found these fun Top Ten Tuesday prompts by The Broke and Bookish (found through blogger thricereads).This is my first time participating and I am super excited. It seems like a fun way to get me writing more about reading and finding more blogs to follow!
Top Ten Tuesday-December 20
Ten books I wouldn’t mind Santa leaving under my tree (or bookish items). Here we go!
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Screen Play-I would love to read the screen play. I saw the movie and being a Harry Potter fan, I feel like I have to have a book that goes with the new movie. It just doesn’t feel right to not have something more tangible to go on my bookshelf with my other Harry Potter novelties.
- A Niffler Funk Pop-This little “beast” was my favorite and I have recently become enamored with Funko Pops! I would love to have this little guy on my bookshelf too!
- Chronicles of Narnia Box Set-I can’t believe I don’t own these books. I remember reading them when I was younger and now that I have a daughter, I really need them. These were my favorites before I became obsessed with Harry Potter.
- Little House Collection-These books were also my favorites while growing up. I remember reading them with my grandma (Mee-Mee) and I can’t believe I don’t own the entire set. I may have at one time, but now I only have one. These would be great to read to my daughter when she is older.
- The Book Thief-one of my favorite books and is one that you could read over and over. I don’t own a lot of books that aren’t ones you can reread. I am pretty picky on books I buy, so this book would be perfect.
- Illustrated Edition of Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban-this book won’t be released until next year, so maybe I could get a pre-order? I just have to put it on my list. It may be the most anticipated illustrated edition, in my opinion, as it was the best book of the series, again my opinion.
- Marauders Map Coffee Mug-I would love the one that changes when it gets warm! Mischief Managed.
- A Pride and Prejudice Shirt (or sock, hoodie, scarf…)-This is one of my favorite classics and I would love a shirt with a quote!
- Leatherbound copies of the classics-I would love Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, or The Great Gatsby. However, really any copy of a classic would be great. I just love how they look and feel.
- Personal Library Kit or Bookplates-for the inner librarian in me! Keep things organized. The library kit would be great for my classroom-and it would make checking out books so much fun for all of us. The bookplates would work for either my home or my classroom.
Well there you have it! My list of 10 books (or bookish items) that I want Santa to bring. Maybe I should pass this list on to my family?
What bookish items or books would you like to receive this holiday season?