Firegirl by Tony Abbott This poignant novel about a boy’s…
During the month of November, we participated in a bookstagram challenge. Well, I have put together another photo challenge that will last the entire 3rd quarter. I have broken it up by week and you can choose to participate every week or you can choose which weeks you like. This is an optional challenge, but will be a lot of fun, so please consider participating!
3rd Quarter Challenge is called #BookishBlizzard17
Here are the expectations
- You can either post your picture(s) on your blog or email them to me. If you post on your blog, add the links below.
- You can take as many pictures as you want. Each blog post equals 2 dojo points, each email is 1 point.
- Your posts and emails need the week number, caption, and hashtags.
- The weekly posts can be your choice from the prompts or a free choice that goes with the weekly theme. Look at images below.
- You may take pictures during the first ten minutes of class or when your must-do’s are complete.
- You may take pictures at home.
- The books you photograph must be books you have read, are currently reading, or plan to read soon.
- If you complete all ten weeks (at least one post for each week), we will have a party at lunch at the end of the quarter.
- You may photograph ahead of time-before the week is due.