The Seventh Raven by David Elliott My rating: 5 of…
Top Ten Tuesday: Book Characters
This list was compiled by my students. Enjoy!
- Jenna Fox is my favorite character because she just got out of a year long coma and she being patient with all her memories coming back. The book is Adoration of Jenna Fox. -MA
- Clove from The Hunger Games. I like how she always stands up no matter who her opponent is. For example, when she was about to kill Katniss, she’s younger than Katniss. Katniss is near 16 years old, while Clove is only 15. I also like her abilities. -SB
- Tris, Because she is strong and she fights for what she believes is true and doesn’t let people walk all over her. Divergent, Insurgent, Alleigent. -EB
- Harry Potter and why not (Harry Potter books.) -CB
- Luke (Phoenix Files)he is literally a panic machine or was untill ever since he got to Phoenix he started dying. And didn’t have time to panic. But most of the time your not being hunted by Security and being hunted by 2 workers who have been watching them since thye got here. -EC
- My favorite book character is Alex Rider from the Alex Rider series because he is smart and always finds a way to get out of trouble with his cool gadgets. -CB
- My favorite character is Ada from The War That Saved My Life because she is not afraid to stand up for herself. -AS
- Harry Potter because he is a wizard. -TD
- My favorite book character is Tris from the Divergent series because she never gave up. She always tried to help others she also had a lot of strength -SH
- ¨Out of my Mind ¨ Melody because she can´t move can´t even walk but , she does not let that stop her from going after her dreams. -SH
- Sarah Fincher because she makes funny and scary jokes In Skeleton Creek. -MB
- My favorite character from my book ”Famous Last Words” is Willa. I think she is my favorite because,she’s all brave and she acts like someone I know and want to be like. -DR
My favorite book character is Neville Longbottom. Watching him grow as a character throughout the Harry Potter series was pretty amazing. I really liked how Rowling developed his character.
Who is your favorite character?