Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk A 2017 Newbery Honor…
Weekly Blog Post: Tag It Thursday
I love these fun book tags! I am not sure where I found this one, so if it was you, let me know! I will tag some of my followers on Instagra
m, but if you do this tag let me know in the comments. I would love to read your answers!
- Show a book with a summery cover! ( I couldn’t find a summery cover, so I chose the top 3 middle grade books I hope to read this summer!)
- Pick 1 fictional place that would be the perfect destination for your summer vacation: Anywhere warm and by water. Unfortunately, most of the books I read are dystopian and I am not sure those would be the most relaxing of destinations.
- You’re about to go on a flight to your summer vacation, but you want to read a book that lasts the entire flight. What book do you choose? Booked by Kwame Alexander is an entertaining and short enough read to keep me going on a flight.
- You have a case of summertime sadness, what happy book do you pick up to shine a smile on your face? El Deafo by Cece Bell is hilarious!
- You’re sitting on the beach with…which fictional character? Luna Lovegood! She would be so much fun to hang out with, especially on a beach. She could tell me what marine life lived under the surface and what was hiding in the sand.
- To match your ice cream, you want a cool sidekick! Which fictional sidekick do you pick? Crenshaw from the book Crenshaw by Katherine Applegate. He is hilarious, loves ice cream, and is a giant cat…enough said.
I hope you enjoyed my Summertime Madness Book Tag. Happy reading!