March Book Madness My first post about MBM17 is here.…
Alright guys. I would love for us to start using FlipGrid for book talks. Do you have a great book to share? Want to share a book that you have just started or planning to start? Want to get ideas for books to read?
Topics and Ideas for FlipGrid:
- Ideas: Post short 15 second videos on currently reading, thoughts so far, what you are going to read, questions, things you are working on, ideas for blog posts, ideas for a reading response, words or information you learned from reading, etc.
- 40 Book Challenge: Talk about how you are doing with your reading challenge and your goals. Share successes and ask advice.
- Genres: Topics for all genres for the book challenge and a topic for other genres. Share book ideas and ask for tips for this genre. Talk about your favorite genre and why you like it.
You can find the link to all of these topics in our FlipGrid on Google Classroom or Canvas. I did not want to post the link into a public website that others can view and record on.
Tips for FlipGrid:
- The App allows you to sign in and is quicker to get to our grid.
- You can download your talks and post on your blog-just hide your face.
- You can type the link to your blog review into the FlipGrid. It would help others see your full review faster.
- You can subscribe by email to our Grid and receive updates.
- Type your email when you type your name so I can give you feedback and you can view it easier to see how many views and likes you have.
Questions? Ideas for me to add? Please share!
You guys rock. Thank you for being creative and open to these new ideas to help make our classroom better. I want to give you an option to share your great ideas in a safe and comfortable space.