Teacher post alert! I needed to take time to reflect…
One Word 2018
My One Word for 2018
I have chosen my one word for 2018! It is mindful! I chose this word for a couple of reasons:
- I have really begun to recognize my anxiety and my need for meditation on crazy days.
- Mindfulness has recently been introduced to me as a way to calm my anxiety and bring my focus to the present.
- I constantly drop things and break things. I am so clumsy. I need to be more mindful of my surroundings and myself.
- I take on way too much at once. I need to slow down, pick one thing, and accomplish it.
- I need to take care of myself.
- I need to make better priorities and focus on them before moving on to something else.
My students also participated in the One Word for 2018 and I have to say, they blew me away with their reflections and goals.
What word have you chosen for 2018? Didn’t pick a word? What are your goals for the new year?
Thanks for reading!