There were many teachers, education professionals, authors, bloggers, and other…
Well, it was a successful readathon, but not as good as it could have been. I could NOT keep myself awake at night…I just kept nodding off and would forget to turn the timer off as well. So, I tried. I did end up reading a lot of great books and I enjoyed just taking time for myself and reading as much as I could. I stayed off of my phone, unless I was posting about the readathon or viewing the 24in48 blog.
- 16 hours of reading time
- 8 books picked up
- 5 books read start-to finish
The Book List
What I learned
- I love audiobooks when I clean.
- Graphic novels give me such a boost.
- Victoria Schwab writes fantastic middle grade books!!!!
- One of the books opened my eyes to mental health and I know this book will stay with me for a long time.
- I need more sleep BEFORE a readathon…
- Readathons are hard for teachers and moms.
- I had fun.