This book made me think. I remember reading this book…
Dress Coded by Carrie Firestone
Dress Coded is a Five Star Read
- Podcasts, texts, and novel formats
- Students being dress coded, and more specifically girls being dress coded, is a topic that can spark a lot of debate
- Educators can see the impact their good intentions have on the youth.
- To inspire the youth and to show them they have power. They can make change. They can stand up for their beliefs and be activists.
- Messages that went beyond dress code-looking out for each other, standing together, and speaking out.
Who Wrote This Book?
Carrie Firestone is a writer and a teacher that turned her childhood worries into action. She has written books for young adults and this is her first middle grade novel.
Visit her website for more information about Carrie and her passions.
You can also follow her on Twitter @CLLfirestone and Instagram @carriefirestoneauthor.
Where Can I Buy This Book?
You can find links to purchase her books on her website. Don’t forget to support local indie stores!