I recently started blogging with my students and managing over…
It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?!
Here’s the weekly reflection for IMWAYR hosted by the Book Date.
This is a great week because it is the start of my summer break! I hope to have a lot of books and blog posts to share!
- My Father’s Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett: This book is not a middle grades book, but an early readers chapter book. This is the first chapter book that my daughter and I read and that she paid the most attention to. I loved this cute little book because it was short, it was funny (tigers chewing bubble gum, for example), and the illustrations were scattered enough through the book the keep my daughter entertained.
- Wolf Hollow by Lauren Wolk: I gave this book FIVE STARS. It was a wonderful story and my mini-review can be read here.
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (this book is huge and will be on my currently reading for quite awhile.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (audiobook)
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo
- A People’s History of the United States of America by Howard Zinn
Other Blog Stuff
I have created a list of weekly blog post topics. Here they are!
- It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?
- Top Ten Tuesday
- Words of Wisdom Wednesday or WWW Wednesday
- Tag it Thursday
- First Lines Friday or Follow Friday
- Six Word Saturday
- Book Photo Sunday
How was your week of reading and blogging?