I am trying to get back into a good routine…
Well, this week wasn’t quite as good as last week. My daughter is a creature of habit and routine. When she finds something she likes, she is also very obsessive. So, we haven’t really finished a lot of new books, but we have read!
My post with a list of all of the books I have read is here.
Total books: 8/73
Week 2: May 28-June 2
- The Dragons of Blue Land by Ruth Stiles Gannett
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them by JK Rowling
- All the Pretty Things: The Story of a Southern Girl Who Went Through Fire to Find A Way Home by Edie Wadsworth (adult)
- The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen (I have about 40 pages)
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (page 252)
- A People’s History of the United States by Howard Zinn (page 165)
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer (audiobook)
- A Natural History of Dragons by Marie Brennan (adult)