Day 4: Favorite Audiobook The most recent audiobook that stands…
Spring is around the corner and you don’t want to miss this adorable book, Easter Morning, Easter Sun by Rosanna Battigelli and Tara Anderson! Thank you Pajama Press for sharing this book with me and the Lit Review Crew in exchange for an honest review.
A family of cats’ spirited celebration of Easter traditions from the creators of Pumpkin Orange, Pumpkin Round
What would Easter be without family traditions like hot cross buns for breakfast, a gleeful egg hunt, and a special dinner with loved ones? In infectious rhyme, a family of cats celebrates the holiday with feline fun. The festive bonnets are out, the meadow is alive with spring, and even a tumble and an emptied basket can’t dampen the joy this family of charming cats share.
From the creators of Pumpkin Orange, Pumpkin Round, this buoyant picture book is perfect for read-alouds and lap sharing. An egg-decorating activity on the endpapers will add extra fun for little hands. With Rosanna Battigelli’s bouncing rhyme and Tara Anderson’s cozy art, Easter Morning, Easter Sun is sure to become a tradition of its very own.Pajama Press
What Caught My Eye:
- Spring-like colors that are so soft and pleasing to the eye. I love that these colors are both bright and soft, which is just like spring to me.
- Adorable facial expressions on all the cats!
What I Love:
- Rhyming-“Easter carrot, Easter bake, Easter frosting, Easter cake.”
- Humor-the cats hunting for eggs were hilarious
- Fun-it makes me want to do all of these things on Easter!
- Spring illustrations-so green and beautiful
- Decorating Easter Egg How -To
Where To Buy
Make sure to let me know if you read and enjoy this book!