Bookselfie! Pretty pumped about Book 8!
August Wrap Up and September TBR
August Wrap Up
Well, August was a very hectic month and reading was not a priority. I am back to school and reading time has been shortened. My goal for September is to make more time, possibly during lunch and at home after my daughter is in bed. How do you keep yourself reaching your goal?
Here are my books read for August:
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by JK Rowling
- Holes by Louis Sachar
- I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai and Christina Lamb
I am going to set a high goal in the hopes that I can motivate and focus myself more! I am going to poll my students on the first book I should read, so stay tuned for the results. Here we go:
- The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate
- The Crossover by Kwame Alexander
- Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry by Mildred D Taylor (Logans, Book 4)
- The War That Saved My Life by Kimberly Bradley
- Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty