I am so excited to roll this out to my…
It has been a crazy week! Here are some things the students have been working on and what we’ve accomplished:
- Finished reading Wonder by RJ Palacio
- Finished our reading goals-check out their awesome blogs! They have done a great job.
- Group A learned about how to know if a website is reliable and how to find out if something is fake. I will post my prezi on the blog after I show Group B.
- Most students have finished their Yuckology project. If they have not written their paragraphs, it is homework. If they have the paragraphs done and are putting it together, we will finish after break.
- Yuckology summative
- Personal Narratives were finished and remediated
- Social Studies: Ancient China stations-project will start after break
We will have a fun day tomorrow along with remediating and finishing up work. Stay tuned for pictures!