Weekly Blog Post: First Line Friday It is FRIDAY, which…
Book Riot released their third annual Read Harder Challenge. Here is the list! Check back to see the books I’ve read and if I meet my goal and let me know if you are also participating.
- Read a book about sports.
- Read a debut novel.
- Read a book about books.
- Read a book set in Central America or South America OR written by a Central American or South American author.
- Read a book by an immigrant or with a central immigration narrative.
- Read an all-ages comic.
- Read a book published between 1900 and 1950.
- Read a travel memoir.
- Read a book you’ve read before.
- Read a book that is set within 100 miles of your location.
- Read a book that is set more than 5,000 miles from your location.
- Read a fantasy novel.
- Read a nonfiction book about technology.
- Read a book about war.
- Read a book that has been banned or frequently challenged in your country.
- Read a classic by an author of color.
- Read a superhero comic with a female lead.
- Read abook in which a character of color goes on a spiritual journey.
- Read a book published by a micropress.
- Read a collection of stories by a woman.
- Read a collection of poetry in translation on a theme other than love.
- Read a book wherein all point of view characters are people of color.