It’s Monday, What Are You Reading? Here’s the weekly reflection…
Book Riot released their third annual Read Harder Challenge. Here is the list! Check back to see the books I’ve read and if I meet my goal and let me know if you are also participating.
- Read a book about sports.
- Read a debut novel.
- Read a book about books.
- Read a book set in Central America or South America OR written by a Central American or South American author.
- Read a book by an immigrant or with a central immigration narrative.
- Read an all-ages comic.
- Read a book published between 1900 and 1950.
- Read a travel memoir.
- Read a book you’ve read before.
- Read a book that is set within 100 miles of your location.
- Read a book that is set more than 5,000 miles from your location.
- Read a fantasy novel.
- Read a nonfiction book about technology.
- Read a book about war.
- Read a book that has been banned or frequently challenged in your country.
- Read a classic by an author of color.
- Read a superhero comic with a female lead.
- Read abook in which a character of color goes on a spiritual journey.
- Read a book published by a micropress.
- Read a collection of stories by a woman.
- Read a collection of poetry in translation on a theme other than love.
- Read a book wherein all point of view characters are people of color.