How you can show kindness on WKD (and everyday!) World…
Weekly Blog Post: It’s Monday, What Are You Reading?
Here’s the weekly reflection for IMWAYR hosted by the Book Date.
- Mutant Origins: Leonardo by Michael Teitelbaum (children’s)
- Everything You Want Me to Be by Mindy Mejia (adult)
- One for the Murphy’s by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow (nonfiction)
- A People’s History of the United States by Howard Zinn (nonfiction)
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (audiobook)
- Mutant Origins: Raphael by Michael Teitelbaum (children)
- The Magicians Nephew by CS Lewis
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (YA)
- Brain Rules for Baby by John Medina
It was a slower week for blogging because I have started a reading bullet journal. It has been a great experience, it is quite calming, but has been time consuming trying to figure out the layout and what I want to include in it. Here are the blog posts I did write:
- First Line Friday #4
- #bookaday Week 4
- Words of Wisdom #4
How was your week?